Saturday, February 16, 2013

My Big Fat Wedding at the Plantation Ponte Vedra

From the time I understood marriages, I wanted to get married on a beautiful sandy beach with the sun and the waves in the background. Luckily for me my entire family (yes, I have a clan & have to take their opinion) was happy with my decision but there was only one small problem, the groom was missing. 
  
Ponte Vedra real estate
Well, everyone wanted me to get married and was searching for the right person for me and luckily I met the right man at a friend’s party. We hit it off like we knew each other from forever and the rest as they say is history. 

We took quiet some time to decide if we wanted to spend our life with each other but when we decided there was no looking back. Every thing from the engagement to the wedding plans just happened in a jiffy. I do not remember any of those things but my wedding. 

My husband (then fiancĂ©) is a property investor and had recently invested in Ponte Vedra real estate. He took me to see one of his Ponte Vedra homes and that was it. My beach destination was reached. When I entered the Ponte Vedra homes, I knew then and there this was the place we would get married. He too agreed with my plans and we decided to tie the knot at the breathtaking Plantation. 

I will always cherish those moments when we said our “I Do’s”, the setting was so dynamic and romantic that every thing looked like a scene out of a romantic novel.

No comments:

Post a Comment