Monday, March 25, 2013

Ponte Vedra Beach Club-The Holiday Destination

private beach club Ponte Vedra
Really thankful to my friends who have brought me to this heaven more commonly called Ponte Vedra located in North Florida. The beautiful city of Ponte Vedra has everything for vacationers like me who sometimes just feel like chilling doing nothing and at other time get in the mood to do something worthwhile.

I wanted to explore the south side of Florida but they were adamant about tasting a slice of the Ponte Vedra lifestyle. They didn’t even confirm with me before booking a private beach club Ponte Vedra but now that I am here, I am glad they didn’t ask me.

The Ponte Vedra beach club is home to world class golf courses and tennis courts plus other activities like swimming pool, gymnasium, spa to name a few.

I am one of those people who work hard but party harder so when I am on a vacation I like to cut off from the whole world and when I like it float back to the surface. Ponte Vedra is one such place that offers this rare quality where one can both relax and be active whenever they wish.

Ponte Vedra beach club
It’s only been three days and I am thinking about visiting this place again but this time with my would-be wife on our honeymoon. She would definitely fall in love with the natural beauty this place has to offer and also the amazing shopping destinations.

I am looking forward to spend the rest of my holiday chilling with my buddies over a game of golf or just surfing on the amazing water of the Atlantic.

No comments:

Post a Comment