Friday, April 12, 2013

You don’t Just Live but Enjoy Living in Ponte Vedra

Looking out of the huge window of my room at the Private beach club Ponte Vedra, I can visualize myself staying in this beautiful town forever. The rhythm of the splashing waves, the white sandy beach, Intracoastal Waterways gives out the positive energy of water that just calms my nerves.
This is my first trip to Ponte Vedra located on the North Eastern coast of the sunshine state and it already feels like home. I have been to Jacksonville Beach club and enjoyed my stay there but this town is something else.

World famous for its golf and tennis tournaments, it truly is a sport persons heaven. The amazing dining restaurants, shopping stores, spas and other luxurious destinations makes one want to live in the Ponte Vedra that offers luxury to the core but still is deep rooted in the lap of nature.
I visited an amazing golf community, The Plantation that offers 555 homes and home sites with resort style amenities and their own private post office. I just fell in love with the place and their concept that lets you live each day of your life in style. The garden and landscapes are all cared by the crew and you don’t have to fret over the maintenance. Another thing that really amazed me is the option of healthy living for the entire community.

By investing at the Plantation, the house owner automatically becomes a member of the clubs that offer world class golf courses, tennis courts, well-equipped gymnasium, swimming pool and for people like me who love to take a stroll, that too.

With so much on offer, I am truly contemplating to live or rather enjoy my life in Ponte Vedra.

No comments:

Post a Comment